First I have to apologize because I haven't been updating our blog lately. Natalie and I have had a busy busy month of July. I went to Utah for the Fourth of July weekend and it was one of the best weekends of my life. I flew into Salt Lake and stayed there for a couple of days. Natalie and I camped out to save our spots for the Fouth of July parade in Provo. We pitched our tent and slept for a couple of hours until someone took over holding our spot the next morning. It was totally worth saving our spot for the parade. SO MANY PEOPLE WERE THERE! I have never seen a parade like that before and it was amazing to spend it with Natalie and her family. We are some watermelon and then got on the road to Kanab, Utah where my family was having our family reunion. My family had no idea I was coming to our family reunion so I surprised everyone there. We watched the firework show in the canyon of Kanab and Natalie loved it. She now wants to go to Kanab every year for the Fourth. Haha I love her for that. :) It was a very busy and event weekend.
I then flew home on Tueaday and Natalie flew out to New Jersey on Thursday to spend some time out here with me. I was so greatful to have the opportunity to show her where I am living and what I am doing everyday out here. We went to New York twice over the weekend. The first time we went to NYC was on Saturday to meet up with a couple of Natalie's family friends. These people were so nice and so much fun! They live in Long Island and know the area pretty well so they showed us around. We were mainly in Little Italy and had dinner there. That place was simply amazing! It really felt like we were in Italy together. I wish it was Italy but definitely wasnt Italy. Natalie said it was pretty close. Hahaha we came back to NYC the very next day to shop and lay in Central Park. 2 trips to NYC with my best friend and nothing could've been better. We are going to have a lot more NYC trips together!
I don't have a lot of pictures on my phone from the trips because Natalie has them all on her phone but once I get them I will post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment