Saturday, June 13, 2015



I walked passed this church this morning. It was a really old Catholic Church. When I was admiring this church from the outside I couldn't help but think about all the different churches in the world. Everyone that reads the bible and strives to get a better relationship with God is wonderful but not all the churches have the right authority straight and directly from Jesus Christ when he established his church upon the earth. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Chirst of The Latter Day Saints. I know without a doubt that this is Jesus Chirsts church. The one and only church that he established upon the earth during his ministry. I know that because of the Book of Mormon. If you truly read and ponder about the things that are written in that wonderful book you will know the truth of all things. If you want to learn more go to www.lds.org

-Cru Leavitt

No comments: