C&N

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Manhattan

Went golfing at Chelsea's Pier today. 



Koltons creepy look on the subway 











We were on the big screen in time square 





Menu at the shake shack in Manhattan 
Lincoln tunnel 
Posted by Unknown at 9:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

We are for eachother 8.21.15

Unknown
View my complete profile

Our life

  • ▼  2015 (50)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (23)
      • ONE MORE FULL DAY AND I AM BACK TO THE LOVE OF MY ...
      • We already know who is going to win. It's just our...
      • I miss her and love her so much. She is nannying r...
      • How is he mine? Just look at that sweet angelic fa...
      • Institute
      • Finalized Honeymoon!
      • Car accident!
      • Institute
      • Honeymoon
      • My fiancé!
      • Manhattan
      • I walked passed this church this morning. It was a...
      • HONEYMOON!
      • Just got Natalie a plane ticket to come out here! ...
      • I just got done with institute this morning and th...
      • Best weekend ever! 6/4/15-6/8/15
      • Back in New Jersey. Just got off the train in New ...
      • Natalie and I always FaceTime at night when I am a...
      • :( i am sitting in the Salt Lake City airport read...
      • No title
      • I am in Chicago in the airplane about to take off ...
      • I am currently driving to work and I can't stop th...
      • 2 more sleeps and 1 more full day until get to see...
    • ►  May (18)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.