C&N

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I love waking up to her. I love that ring and everything that we are going to be. :) one more week until I get to see her. 
Posted by Unknown at 7:45 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

We are for eachother 8.21.15

Unknown
View my complete profile

Our life

  • ▼  2015 (50)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ▼  May (18)
      • I get to see her in 4 days!!!  -Cru Leavitt
      • Today has been a productive spiritual day for m...
      • I made this new header for our blog but now i cant...
      • I was so hot in the car after work to...
      • I love waking up to her. I love that ring and ever...
      • Bought a piece of wood from Home Depot.Sanded and ...
      • Today was a very long weird day. The beginning of ...
      • Handsome went selling in flip flops today.My mom a...
      • I saw this sunset tonight and it immediately made ...
      • How cute is Cru blogging every chance he gets? Hah...
      • I got to sleep in today. It felt so amazing to fi...
      • Memorial Day!
      • I am currently in New Jersey siting in church and ...
      • Sunday Morning
      • Watch our engagement video HEREBest day of my life...
      • The best day of my life Sharks Cove Laie, Hawai...
      • OUR BLOG!
      • This was origanlly posted on my person blog OVER ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.