Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Morning

Good morning! I can't help but write a few things on this wonderful Sunday morning. Natalie and I had a very eventful day yesterday. It was an hour before I got up and I was so so cold. I was shivering so much. I knew I only had one more hour of sleep left until I had to get up so me and my lazy self didn't get up to put on a sweatshirt to warm up. I didn't think anything of it until I got to my meeting that morning. I started to feel really sick and nauseous. Saturdays are one of the best days to sell so I had to at least go out and try to work for a little bit. I went out to work and immediately called Natalie and started to complain to her. (I vent to her all the time) I was really struggling to put on a fake smile and talk to people about Pest Control. I said, ''you know what babe I am just going to get 2 sales today and go sit in the car.'' She didn't like the idea of me working while I was sick but I was an hour away from home and I had to take care of some sales reps out in there neighborhoods as well. An hour went by and my mind quickly changed to getting one sell that day and then go sit in the car because I was about to barf. I kept calling Natalie for encouragement and even though Natalie was sick as a dog too she always put me first and wanted to help me more than herself. She is honestly the most selfless person I know. She would do anything for me without even having to ask her. I finally got my sell and immediately started to walk 2 miles back to my car. I called Natalie immediately after that sell and talked to her for the rest of the day. I kid you not we talked for the rest of the day together. It helped us keep our minds off of how bad we were feeling. We laughed constantly together. She hung up the phone for a second yesterday to do something and it was so weird not to be on the phone with her during that little time. haha She said, ''wait why? why did I hang up? Why am I still not talking to him?" I just put in my headphones and walked around with them in my ears. She was with me all day and it was so amazing. We FaceTimed each other all night (actually the FaceTime is still going now. Natalie is still sleeping. She looks so cute while she sleeps!) We leave the FaceTime on so its like we are right next to each other while we sleep. We had a little to much fun  yesterday! :) Lets do it again today babe!

-Cru Leavitt

No comments: