Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bought a piece of wood from Home Depot.
Sanded and stained it.
Then painted this on it! 

Well, Paige and I both did.
It's going outside of the gate where people enter into the reception.
We are going to make a few more similar things too.
So since it has to do with out wedding I thought it would be fun to update the blog with wedding stuff that's happening. 

It's not all of the way finished.
I still need to make a little stand on the back of it so it stands up.

And I am going to put some real greenery and flowers around the top of it.

This is mine! 
In the process 
And what it looks like now,


And this are the examples we looked at that inspired us! 

I actually started on a chalk board one tonight too after I finished this one.
But I have tomorrow off, which really means wedding stuff all day! Haha (which I love) so I'll do it tomorrow.

I have also learned A LOT about designing blogs. So once I have some free time to do something other than wedding or work, I will work on it and put what I have learned to good use. I'm excited! 

And only 8 days until I see lovey.

-Natalie 

No comments: